colorful for summer

Friday, October 30, 2009

Snow Day in October!

Denver was hit with an early snow storm, accumulating about a foot of snow. The roads were so bad on Thursday that Janus was closed and Josh didn't have to go into work; Griffin and I were thrilled to share the day with him!
With a foot of snow, Stella loved burrowing herself in it!
A family shot in the snow
Griffin did seem intrigued by the snow, so much so that we couldn't get him to smile, but he had fun!
Looking out the window is Griffin and Stella's favorite thing to do, especially when there's a foot of snow on the ground!

1 comment:

Alison said...

aww! I love the family photos - especially the one with Stella in it too! And the window picture is also adorable! I hope you guys get to have fun in the snow this year!!