colorful for summer

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Playing with my family!

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to write on the blog; now that I'm 1 years old, I have a lot to say! (well, not really - my favorite words are still mama, dada, nana, and baba, but we're going to work on that). Anyway, my grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousin came out to see me for my birthday! I felt so lucky to share my special day with them. They are the best.


Mommy and her favorite baby girl, Jordan. She's pretty cute, isn't she?! (11.11.09)

Jordan and I are climbing at the Garden of the Gods. Our mommies thought we were too little to rock climb, but I guess they forgot that I am 1 years old and therefore can do whatever I want. Jordan agreed with me and decided to join me. (11.12.09)

Here's me and BeBop (isn't that a silly name for a grandma?!), Jordan and Aunt Cookie at Helen Hunt Falls in Colorado Springs. (11.12.09)

At the top of Helen Hunt Falls! Jordan and I loved the ride up and loved listening to the water fall. I almost went to sleep since my sound machine is a waterfall too, but I was having too much fun.

Here we are about to take a bath...

Best friends.

No comments: