colorful for summer

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Mind of a Toddler

Griffin's personality is growing stronger every day ...
His newest favorite activity is playing with Stella's toys with her ... here he is dumping the basket of toys all over himself.
Griffin doesn't pass up a chance to be included in an adult task ... here he's helping Daddy with the screw driver!
Griffin insisted on being included as I chopped vegetables for dinner, so I put him on the counter next to me to watch. He started playing with our bowl of lemons and I thought it was pretty funny that he placed them so aesthetically on our canisters! I'd love to know what's going through his mind sometimes!
Our budding artist! He likes to guess the colors, but he usually just says 'yellow', which seems to be his favorite one to say.
He loves to help Daddy around the house, and if it involves a headlamp, even better.
The mind of a toddler ... Griffin was inspecting how the toaster works and this is how I found it when he was done with it!

No comments: