colorful for summer

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Videos from Thanksgiving/Christmas

I thought I had lost a bunch of these videos, but I just found them so thought I'd share ... I know they aren't that interesting to most people, but at least the moments are properly archived! : )
Griffin's birthday party ... he loved blowing out the candles
The Beelens will be pleased to know their teachings of singing Happy Birthday in dutch is still a family tradition for us!
Griffin turned the hay bale into a slide (naturally)
Josh, Griffin, and Jordan in their fort ... Griffin and Jordan spent a ton of time in their fort and only invited those in that they wanted to play with at the moment. They loved singing happy birthday to each other with the birthday cake toy!
Griffin thought this decorative sleigh looked like a bulldozer ...
Here's a rare moment of them actually sharing ...
November 2010

No comments: