We had a fun weekend!
On Saturday we went to the Children's Museum, one of the kids' favorite places:
Grace and I had fun rolling this wooden egg back and forth
Griffin's favorite part of the museum is the fire truck. He could spend hours pretending to drive it if I'd let him! For the past two years I've been trying to convince him to put on the fire fighter outfits they have and he never would (he's not a huge fan of new things), but he finally did and he thought it was so cool!
On Sunday we had fun at the pool with friends and Grammy:
Griffin LOVES to watch people go off the diving board, especially the adults who try to splash the kids. Here the boys are watching Joel go off the board!
Grammy and Griffin
The kids love the showers at the pool, so I started bringing soap and their pajamas to simplify! Here are all the kids in the shower ...
Sometimes they stand under the water for over 15 minutes ... they love it!
After their shower they had fun running around together:
Grace has no idea how little she is ... she keeps up just fine!
Isaac and Griffin love running together, tackling together, and giggling together!
Grace is such a little monkey - she often climbs on top of my back at random moments throughout the day and we finally got it on camera.
Grace being silly with mommy
Isaac and Griffin diving for the ball together
So happy!
Grace thought sitting on the ball was pretty cool
And diving for it even cooler
And I was so impressed with her soccer skills! At 18 months she can run and kick the ball at the same time!
The kids in their pjs!





No comments:
Post a Comment