December was both fun and challenging, as I went back to work full-time for the first time since having Griffin 5 years ago. It was an adjustment for all of us, but the kids handled it great!
Griffin and Grant talking
Grace and Griffin started soccer this month ... she was so proud to be old enough to do soccer! She does a great job and seems to love it. She loves to run and play with the balls!
Grace and Griffin
I couldn't get over how cute she looked out there - she looked so small!
She loves to run
Grant as happy as can be!
At dinner one night
Our smiley Grace
All three kiddos at story time before bed - they love to 'read' to Grant and tell him all about what they see on the pages
Griffin surprises us with his independence more and more each day - he's growing up too fast! He has started to make his own breakfast before we even come downstairs - here he is making his waffles!
Grant received his stocking and loved it : )
Grace and I on a date at Target ... now that I'm working I really enjoy any alone time I get with them!
Grant fell asleep holding his ball
We made a gingerbread house and the kids had a blast. Grace spent most of the time eating the candy and frosting and Griffin was excited to decorate it.
Bedtime books
Grace at her holiday party at school - she made us the ornament in her hand
Griffin at his holiday party at school
Grace got to crash his party and loved participating in the big kid activities!
We made salt dough ornaments - they loved kneading the dough
They spent awhile playing on their own one day and we found they had made a race track all around Grace's room and were quite proud of it!
All the kids in the co-sleeper - why not? : )


























No comments:
Post a Comment