We went to Steamboat for President's Day Weekend. The kids were excited to try skiing out!
On their way up the bunny hill
Making their way to the hill
Josh and Griffin coming down the bunny hill
Griffin and I on the chair lift - he was so excited to go up the real chair lift and come down a green run
Loving it!
Griffin was so excited to ski
We had our hands full being outnumbered - I'm taking the pictures and juggling Grant while Josh was helping the kids ski. It was a bit chaotic but the kids had fun.
Griffin was so proud of himself for making it down successfully!
Grace and I
Griffin was excited to climb up this snow pile and slide down it on his bottom ... it was a huge hill, I tried to join him but was too scared to slide down.
Grace wanted to try but needed a little help from Griffin to get up
Such a good big brother!
Grant all smiles
Grace and Grant
They love to make Grant laugh and he loves it too.















No comments:
Post a Comment