colorful for summer

Monday, March 3, 2014

Meeting Lucy!

Grant and I flew to Cincinnati to meet Lucy, who was born on February 20, 2014.  We got there as soon as we could on Feb. 28th.  She was just as cute as we had imagined!  
The newest cousins meeting each other
Grant looked huge next to little Lucy!
Isn't she sweet?
Brooke and I got ready to go shopping and realized we were dressed alike (I made her change)
Grant and Aunt Cookie 
Lucy has the most awesome chair that moves around and Grant thought it was amazing.  It was the first time I had seen him do 'belly laughs' ... he just couldn't stop laughing.  It was the best.  
Pop Pop keeping Grant warm while we roasted marshmallows 
BeBop and Grant
They got to be pretty good buddies 
Grant, BeBop, and Pop Pop

We wanted to take pictures of Grant and Lucy on the yellow blanket like we had when Griffin and Jordan met each other.  It was pretty comical, as Grant basically just wanted to use her as a teething toy.  


The newest cousins!
BeBop and Pop Pop with their newest grandchildren.  Grant and Lucy are 6 months apart. 
Grant fell asleep like this in the car.  There's only so much a 6 month old can handle!
The new mommies and the new babies
Pop Pop is the best; the kids love horsey rides.  Grant was excited to be included too.  
Lucy and I
She is just so precious!

No comments: