We had a wonderful time with family at Norris Lake this summer!
Grant and BeBop on a kayak ride
The jet ski is always a hit
Lucy and Grant checking out the fish Uncle Jason caught
Grace skiing
Griffin skiiing
He still loves playing in the sand box!
Me and my kiddos
I think this is one of the many reasons he's the best Pop Pop in the world - he let Grant spray him with water guns all week!
BeBop joined in on the phone too
Such sweet cousins!
Grant and I going on an adventure
All 6 grandkids ... Jordan (6.5), Griffin (6.5), Lucy (16 months), Peyton (4), Grant (almost 2), Grace (4.5)
We got to celebrate BeBop's Birthday with her
Cooking lunch at the fire pit
A rare adult picture!
Grace and Peyton are such good buddies - they were brave on the tube!
High Fives for water fights
Aunt Cookie and Aunt B with most of the kids - I guess you're never too old to tube!
Uncle Jason and the middle cousins
Time to tube
All lined up again ... they had so much fun together!
Peyton and Grace
Daddy and Griffin
Pop Pop, Griffin, and Grace after exploring what they named, "Emerald Aisle"
Daddy with all three kiddos
Grace getting a water ski lesson from BeBop
And she got up! (for a second!)
Grant's first tube ride
BeBop and Pop Pop with the kids
Our Family
Grace and Peyton
A typical afternoon with all of us in the water - sorry we cut you off BeBop and Lucy!
It's hard for me to pass up an opportunity to get all 6 of them in one picture : )
Making BeBop's birthday cake
Hmm... I wonder if I can fit in there?
We did tie-dye shirts thanks to Aunt Cookie and the kids loved it!
Our annual water balloon fight
It was another fun summer with lots of fun memories!








No comments:
Post a Comment