colorful for summer

Monday, July 5, 2010

Last Minute Trip to the Cabin

Griffin & I joined my parents for a last minute trip to our cabin for a few days last week.
Griffin playing in the sand pile Pop made him
Griffin loved turning the wheel on the boat! He only likes to turn it to the right though, which causes problems when we're actually driving it!
Griffin & Pop
Griffin driving ... he was quite serious about his job!
BeBop & Griffin on a boat rid
Griffin loved playing corn hole
Griffin, Pop & BeBop
Griffin worked hard all day pouring water in this water wheel toy.
We thought he looked pretty cute in his swim gear ... he was too busy checking things out to smile for the camera though!
Loving the lake
Griffin & Pop being silly on the boat
Griffin loved running around Breezy Point!
Playing at the Point
Pop throwing Griffin in the air
Griffin in his bike chariot thing ...
He enjoyed riding bikes with us!
My mom used to make Brooke & I take pictures on the bails of hay, so I thought I'd follow tradition and make Griffin do the same!
Griffin taking a bath in the kitchen sink
Reading a magazine with BeBop
Griffin and I after a quick (and cold) ski ... the first time I jumped in the water to go skiing he said, "Mommy? Uh-oh..."
6-26-10 - 7.2.10

No comments: