colorful for summer

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Our family is blessed with some amazing fathers ... and since I was busy celebrating with Josh all day, this post is a bit late! But, these men still deserve some recognition!
Josh getting to know Grace
Griffin LOVES grilling with Daddy
The luckiest kids in the world
Uncle Josh and Jordan are great buddies!

The focus has been on the grandkids so much these days that we forget to take pictures of adults, so unfortunately I couldn't find a picture of me with my Dad, but the love he puts into my kids is indicative of his love for me!
Pop Pop and Grace
Pop Pop and Griffin

Pop Pop is always having fun with Griffin
What a great grandpa - dancing with is granddaughter Jordan
Pop Pop LOVES to have ice cream with his grandkids any opportunity he can!

My grandpa's were wonderful role models for our family and they were remembered fondly on Father's Day!
Grandpa Jordan
Grandpa and I (pregnant with Griffin)
Grandpa and Dad

Pa:
One of my favorite pictures of Pa and I
Pa and I at Brooke's wedding

No comments: