colorful for summer

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July 2013

July has flown by, probably more so since my 1st day of work is tomorrow, August 1st.  The kids and I tried to pack in as much fun as possible before my job started! 
Grace found a pari of cowboy boots that were Griffin's and was so excited that they fit her!
Griffin and I had a morning to ourself while Grace was at PDO and Griffin wanted to spend it at his favorite place, the Children's Museum.
I love this picture of Grace
Hamming it up for the camera
We had fun at the Museum of Nature and Science!
We also had a fun day at the zoo with the Cornells
The kids had so much fun on the carousel!
Grace is getting really excited to become a big sister and has shown a little more interest in her babies in preparation for her new role!
Loving her baby
A frozen yogurt outing
A fun day at the Children's Musuem
I found Grace a pair of pajamas like Griffin's and they were so excited to be matching!
My new favorite picture of them
Griffin playing at the zoo
We went to Hammond's Candy Factory 
The kids loved seeing how the candy was made
Waiting on our tour
Best Buddies
Grace got her cast off last week and her elbow was all healed up.  She kept calling it her "new arm" and was so excited to use it again!
So happy to have the cast off!
Fun at the pool

No comments: