The best part of August was Grant's arrival on the 25th, but Griffin and Grace had a fun month before he came too! I started my new job as a school counselor on August 1st, so it was a hectic month full of transitions and new routines.
One of our favorite summer activities is to go for a walk after dinner. The kids love to run along the trails to "exercise" and they have a newfound love for climbing at the park:
Grace began mimicking me by crossing her legs ... it's pretty cute to watch her position her leg just like mine! She works hard at it.
This is how I found them watching a show one day ... they love each other so much!
We were sad that the pool season was coming to an end ... they love riding in the bike trailer to the pool!
Grammy moved to Denver on August 1st and the kids were trilled to spend more time with her!
They came to visit me in my office before school started and loved it! They think I play all day as a school counselor since I have a huge supply of Legos and play dough, which I guess is true in a sense!
Griffin and Isaac love to swim together!
Cohen's birthday party was quite the hit ... they had a blast washing the cardboard fire truck!
Dinner at the pool one night after work
We ran into Addy at the pool one day - the kids were so excited!
Griffin and Grace having a snack together one afternoon ... they play so well together and laid here chatting for awhile!
This was taken August 16th - a little over a week before Grant was born!

















No comments:
Post a Comment