colorful for summer

Friday, December 20, 2013

Grace's Christmas Party

Grace's school had a holiday party that I got to leave work early to be there for.  After having going back to work for the first time, it was really special to Grace and I that I could be there.  I just loved every minute of watching her!
The students sang a song for us but the rest of the students got stage fright so Grace kinda turned the song into a solo.  I was so proud of her!
 Here she is during the party ... she was so happy and proud to show us what she does at school.
 A quick picture ... she couldn't stop hugging Grant, who slept through it all.

 Grace's class

 Going to the park on the way home from school is what I miss most about being at home during the days, so I was glad it was warm enough to stop and play.
 As usual, Grace loved the swings!
 So happy.
 I love this girl so much!



No comments: