November was a fun month ... I tried to enjoy each and every minute before going back to work in December.
Grace moved into her big girl bed and was so proud!
She was so excited!
Love that smile.
We tried to have them sleep in the same room for a few weeks so that Grant could move into Grace's room, but we've given up on it ... we were all losing too much sleep! But, they loved it while it lasted.
As usual, we spent lots of time playing outside. The kids love to take trips around the race track, and packing up their vehicles is the best part.
Griffin received a wallet for his birthday and wanted to put money in it and spend it the next day. I told him I thought he should wait a bit to buy more toys since he just got so many toys for his birthday and he said, "but Grace didn't get any toys, I want to buy Grace a toy with my money!" It melted my heart. So I naturally took a picture to document the occasion!
Grant started playing under the baby gym thing and the kids love playing with him there.
Griffin loves his scooter. We had lots of warm days in November to stop at the skate park on the way home from school to use it. He is the youngest one there every time but hardly notices; he loves it so much!
We joined Griffin's class for a special Thanksgiving lunch; it was cute to see him with his friends! Griffin pretty much just ate cake for lunch.
There's an hour between pick up times for Grace and Griffin's school, so Grace and I usually stop at a park to play; I treasured this time with her and miss it quite a bit now that I'm back at work.
Grant enjoys the park too!
Grant started sitting in the Bumbo chair! It was so weird to see him upright!
Griffin and Grace like him in it too so they can play with him more
Taking advantage of a warmer Saturday, we rode bikes to Starbucks then played at the park ...
... it's our favorite weekend activity!
He is such a happy baby!
Griffin loves to talk to Grant
Griffin and I got to spend some time together when he got out of school for a dentist appointment ... it was fun to hang out with just the two of us and the Frostee helped make it special too.
Grant started noticing toys and playing a little bit - it's so fun to watch him grow!
We went to Chuckee Cheese with friends ...
Griffin loved it!
Grace and Eli in the tunnel
This was taken before we left - can you tell how tired and sweaty they are? They loved it!
That smile!
Griffin opened a real bank account with his birthday money. As you can tell, he took the banker's talk very seriously.
He even had to sign!
So proud!
Grant loves looking at books!
Grant loves to be talked to.
Griffin and Grace like to give Grant check ups - he's a good patient!
Love.
Grant moved into the crib! Some day we'll get him some boyish sheets, but he doesn't seem to mind.
































No comments:
Post a Comment