colorful for summer

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We went to a pumpkin patch ... Griffin loved running around the field of pumpkins and Grace saw it as a great opportunity to try to eat the pumpkins:
This was a rare moment of getting her to look up so I could get a picture of her with a pumpkin - this required Josh and I both shouting her name and making odd noises. The things I do for a picture : )
This is how Grace really spent her time at the pumpkin patch.

Hanging out
Playing peek-a-boo
The only way we could get Griffin back in the car was to play a game of jumping over the pumpkins on the way to the car.
So far this season Griffin has
They had a blow up slide, which Griffin was really excited about!
And a bounce house, his very favorite thing!
Catching the little man on a run
The view was beautiful!

No comments: