colorful for summer

Monday, October 10, 2011

Updates

I've been slacking on updating the blog lately...so here are some random pictures of what we've been up to the past few weeks!

Celebrating my birthday at Snooze and Monkey Business:
Griffin loved the rope swing!

Griffin and I made a peanut butter pie for Josh to congratulate him on his new job:
It was Griffin's idea to add Nutella to it...I was impressed!

Griffin and Grace love playing outside:
It's so fun to see them playing together.

This one's for Brooke - Grace loves her Aunt!
(her shirt says so!)
We went to a Rockies game with friends and Griffin loved it!
I can't keep Grace out of the dishwasher...
Griffin loves it when Josh spins him around on the floor
Grace is now old enough to hold her own in the bath tub with Griffin
Griffin and Cohen hanging out and practicing their jumping

Griffin and I made an indoor jack-o-lantern ... it's fun that he's old enough to get a little more into the holidays!
painting his jack-o-lantern jar

We went to the Children's Museum last week...it was fun to see Grace old enough to play in the baby room, as I have so many memories of taking Griffin there as a baby. Griffin had fun playing with her too:




(September-October)

No comments: