colorful for summer

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pumpkin Festival

Last weekend we went to Chattfield's Pumpkin Festival.  The weather was cold and rainy, but we made the best of it!
They were excited to play on this truck
Griffin loved this hay bale!

A local photographer was doing free photos
Griffin rode his first ride ... he's sitting in an airplane and was so excited.  I love how proud he looks!
Daddy and Grace watching
And he did the swings!  He was studying all the other kids who went before him and saw that some kids put their arms out like wings and then he did it too.  He also spent a lot of time staring at the middle of the ride, trying to figure out the mechanics of how it worked : )
hugs
They had one of the big inflatable slides and Grace insisted on going, which meant I had to go with her... going down together seemed like a good idea in theory ... 
...but not really in practice!  Oh well : )
Griffin and I
The next day we went to our neighborhood's farmer's market and enjoyed the pumpkin patch


No comments: