colorful for summer

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Estes Park

We were lucky to get to go to Estes Park with Grammy and Josh's Aunt Sue and Uncle Kenny.  It was so fun!
 This kid loves to climb.
 There was a very friendly deer near the house we rented - he stood and watched the kids play for over an hour just a few feet from them.  We all fed him - he ate bread right out of our hand! 
 Hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park ... again, he loves to climb!
 Griffin really enjoys hiking, he loves to run ahead of us.  
 Stopping for lunch
 We were quite the group!  Josh and I decided having more adults than children makes for a much more peaceful hike!  
 Grant's nap in Daddy's arms
 Aunt Sue & Uncle Kenny 
 We went to the fun park - they loved it.
 On top of the big slide 
Grant got to do the big slide too - since I went too, I didn't get see his face but Kenny said it was awesome.  
 The race cars were a huge hit ... 
 Griffin and Uncle Kenny - they had so much fun!

The boats were a hit!
 All of us at Lily Lake
 Grant on a hike
Grace made fast friends with Aunt Sue and Uncle Kenny!
 Sarah, Kenny, and Sue
 Grace and I
 Grant thought it was so funny to get to wear Sue's hat!
 All of us in RMNP - this is right before we discovered Sarah's car wouldn't start! :)


No comments: